Friday 27 January 2012

Ah, so that's what happens....




Hullo, hullo, hullo, and welcome back to another self-congratulatory blog post!

Just checked my pageviews, and had something of a shock; Friday's numbers were double my previous best day. I had expected to reach 20000 total views over the weekend, but the numbers had already sprinted past that landmark.

Initially I was at a loss to explain this sudden expansion in readership; I knew that there would be some interest in the Dreams of Spanking site review, being as it's a fairly new site created by one of the few genuine British spanking superstars, but I hadn't expected this level of enthusiasm.

It was then that I realised the source of many of the hits; my Chross referrals was way up.

Quickly popping across to Chross I found the answer - my review had been included in Chross's Spankings of the Week. My very first one!

I was chuffed a while back when he listed my blog on his site, but this, as a sign of having arrived, is way better.

So firstly, many thanks to Chross; I have been a daily visitor to the best spanking blog on the planet for several years, and it is still my first call. The one truly indispensable spanking site on the web.

Secondly thanks also to Pandora, for producing a paysite interesting enough that even a review of it can be considered worthwhile viewing.

Finally thanks to my readers; I know that I've moaned at you this week (about the poll thing) but if you didn't keep checking back here then this would be a cold and lonely place. Instead it is somewhere I enjoy keeping going on a more or less (well, a little bit less actually) daily basis.

I hope that lots of you keep turning up, and I promise to keep trying to produce stuff that will interest you.

Coming up in the next 2 or 3 weeks are another site review, some more ramblings about spanking themes, at least one new story, more details of my continuing Great Adventure and hopefully some pictures that you haven't seen before.

Speaking of pictures the ones here were all borrowed from Tush Spanking Art on tumblr; the second one down is of course Leia-Ann, but I believe the spanker is Pandora's own Thomas Cameron. I knew I must have seen some of his work before; I don't recognise the picture from any video
that I have however.

Well, with a slightly smug and self-satisfied grin I shall finish my glass of wine, and take myself off to bed, to dream of spanking and related stuff.

All the best

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment