Wednesday 11 January 2012

Congratulations to Amelia








Well, of course, I'm behind the times; no one tells me anything, and I was born with my eyes shut. You'd think that I never learned to read.

Anyway, it has finally come to my attention that, in her blog post on 2nd January, Amelia Jane Rutherford announced her engagement to Hywel Phillips (who will hereafter be known as the Luckiest Man Alive, or LMA for short).

All joking aside I'd just like to wish the happy couple all the best for the future: it is wonderful to see a couple come together who have such compatible needs and desires.

I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time as husband and wife, and I honestly offer my congratulations to you both.

Best wishes

Tim

The pictures are, of course, all of the divine Amelia; one from her website, with the others from Firm Hand Spanking and Spanked in Uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment