Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Great Adventure...Part 2







Hullo everyone and welcome back once again.

If you're champing at the bit waiting to hear of my progress in the pursuit of a professional spanking experience then, I'm sorry to tell you, I have none to report.

I'm not panicking, or jumping up and down in frustration. It's only been 36 hours since I sent off my enquiry, and spankees, like the rest of us, are entitled to a life outside of TTWD.

I admit though that I'm keen to move things along; I know nothing can happen until next month but, having seized upon the nerve to send off the initial email, I'm naturally impatient to see what happens next.

To me at least, this is a great adventure!

I'll let you know when I hear anything. Honest, I will! I wouldn't lie to my comrades in seeking after spanking perfection (or just a good sore arse).

I'll be back later with a new post; just some thoughts and questions.

All the best

PS the photos today have been captured from Bad Tushy videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment