Tuesday 31 July 2012

Oh, and we will go spanking again.

Good morning; welcome to this fine (well, miserable if you mean the weather here in Birmingham) Olympic week.

Just a quick post today, as I'm off to the hospital for some tests to see how the last lot of treatment went; I'm feeling fairly good though.

Anyway, Thursday I have another 1 to 1 session booked; it's taken a little while to get to this, as we had some problems with scheduling, but anyway, the time is now. Well, Thursday, but you get my point.

This time I'm seeing the delectable Miss Tara Red; you can read more about her on the invaluable Spankeefinder. Hey, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

We're going to do a bit of just general spanking, and then we're trying my first role play! Nothing too ambitious - just Headmaster and naughty sixth former. I can't wait!

What do we have coming up otherwise? Well, an interview with The Cameraman, once I get my finger out and send him the questions, a site review of Dallas Spanks Hard (and by God, does he! I've just seen a video of the divine Dani Hunt getting a spanking that, I think, was a little harder than she anticipated. Great stuff.), and, finally, the much delayed Spanking Sarah review. Plus the usual zaniness and uninformed opinion.

Hope you'll be sticking around; I got Chrossed two weeks in a row, and I appreciate everyone's support.

All the best

Tim

Piccies are from the aforementioned Dallas Spanks Hard


No comments:

Post a Comment